- To ensure the best experience for you and your pets, please arrive a few minutes early for your scheduled exams.
- Cats will be happier and safer traveling in a cat carrier. All dogs should be leashed while in our lobby.
- We request that a stool sample be brought with your pet to their annual and puppy/kitten exams. This allows us to detect intestinal parasites that may be living with your pet. A tablespoon-sized specimen can be refrigerated overnight if necessary.
- Please help us keep your patient records current – notify us if you add a new member to your family, if a pet in your family passes away or if you have records from another clinic.
- For the safety of you, your pet and our staff, we may ask that a trained technician hold your animal for exams and exam room procedures.
- Country View Veterinary Service requests payment at the time services are provided.
- We accept cash, checks and these credit cards:
VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CARECREDIT