Emergency Vet Services in Oregon, WI
In a pet emergency, you need to have a plan so you can act quickly and get your pet the care they need. And who better to trust for emergency pet care than your regular veterinarian? At our Oregon, WI location, we offer emergency vet services during our normal business hours. For after-hours emergencies, we refer our clients to a 24-hour emergency animal hospital.
For After-Hours Emergencies
In the event your cat or dog needs urgent care after we’ve closed for the day, please contact one of our referral 24/7 emergency hospitals:
Signs of a Pet Emergency
Pet emergencies come in many different forms, and some are easier to recognize than others. If you are ever unsure about your pet’s health or well-being, please reach out to us at one of our two locations, and our knowledgeable staff will advise you. In the meantime, here are some clear signs that your pet needs emergency vet care:
- Difficulty breathing/choking
- Experienced trauma such as being hit by a car or falling from a great height
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Sudden onset of confusion/disorientation
- Pressing head against a wall or other surface
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
- Encounter with a wild animal
- Deep cuts/lacerations
Contact us at (608) 527-2212 if your pet experiences any of these situations during our normal business hours, or one of our referral hospitals above for 24-hour care.